Testimonial

I was a Barbizon student when I was a kid.I don't work for the company, and I am not a famous model or actor, this is just an honest review of my experience, and a touch of my own speculation.

I was very expensive (for my parents..who to this day will not discuss how much exactly was spent). They do provide training, coaching, management, etc. The quality of those classes? Well, if you compare them to an underfunded public school's acting "classes" then they are pretty good.

It WAS a lot of fun, and I DID get a lot of confidence... but at the end of the day, I was signed on for a while with a smaller, local (Chicago) Talent Agency, and the only gigs that I managed to land while spending a week at IMTA would have required me to live in a different state. There's a TON of networking possibilities, and overall it probably is a great way to gain confidence and improve self image---but that is largely due to how immersive the program is. IT IS NOT A GUARANTEE and it's VERY expensive.

I don't think we can justify calling it a scam, per se, as it does provide knowledge and training (that you admittedly could gain from any acting classes, or ya know, a passionate teacher) but it's up to you as an individual to do something with that knowledge.

Think about this, it's "school" and just like college, you will pay heavily, you will gain knowledge and experience, and although you'll have all the tools you may need to "be discovered", college does not hold your hand and guarantee you that it will help you find a job, and neither does Barbizon.Do with it what you will.

Review about: Barbizon Modeling School Modeling Classes.

Reason of review: Good quality.